Friday, March 16, 2012

Letter to the Health Madam

The Health Madam
Gbedema Junior High School
P.O. Box 10
Sandema

PERMISSION TO BE ABSENT FROM SCHOOL

Dear Madam,

I am very sorry I cannot come to school today. This is because I had a severe
stomach pain last night. I will be going to the hospital today for treatment.

Please tell the class to pray for me so that I can get well soon.

Oh! How I am going to miss all the lessons for today! I hope to join my friends as soon as I am well again.

I hope my permission will be considered.

Yours faithfully,
Linda Abaapo

I received this letter from a student this week and just had to type and share it. It's probably silly of me, but things like this make me love my job here! I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but most everyone's surname (last name) in my village starts with an A. Atiim, Adeba, Ayaric, Akanbaba, Amwami, Azungbiik, Asonka, Amoak, Ajanka, Ayegsi, and the list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment