Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Graduation Day!

Getting ready for the real photo- before I told my students to smile
Congrats Care! from my students and me with smiles :)
Custom made Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket batik!
Today my lovely, one and only niece Carey is graduating from high school! I'm always proud of her but am so proud right now. She's grown into such a loving, caring, beautiful, compassionate lady and I love her dearly. Missing big milestones makes being away from home especially hard and I really wish I could be there to hope celebrate. Since I can't be there in person I decided to color CONGRATS CARE! letters and include my students in wishing her a happy graduation ceremony. I also had custom batik made of Buzz since she'll be attending Georgia Tech in the fall. I can't wait to see what she accomplishes at Tech and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment