Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Painted House

During my Saturday evening bike ride, I randomly decided to go on an ‘adventure’ and chose a side path to take that I’d never been on and didn’t know where it went.  It was getting time for me to turn around when I stumbled about on a compound with a painted traditional house.  I’d met some painters from Bolga months ago who were in town to do.  I knew the village was in the next village over Jiningsa but wasn’t sure exactly where.  I greeted a few people outside the house before I turned around and decided then I’d have to come back soon to take photos of it.  YesterdayI did just that and got some nice shots.  I also conversed of the family and took pictures of themselves to show them.  I then bartered with the old man; when he told me he liked my bike and I should give it to him, I responded that I liked his house and he should give it to me.  I’m pretty sure he agreed that's a fair exchange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment