Monday, February 27, 2012

Stepping Out

I know this is a random photo but I wanted to share the awesome locally made (aka in my village) shoes I got last week. I bought them from our resident cobbler Joe who sold them to me for 5 cedis which is roughly $3. Please note the matching toenail polish too which goes along way to cover up all the dirt that is a permanent part of my body it seems, especially my feet. Since I first started writing way back in June, I meant to write about my blog's name. I have many nicknames from all over the world (Ghana and Thailand) as I've shared previously. I also have lots of nicknames that my family has so lovingly bestowed upon me: Steph (of course), Nienie, Noonie, Nooner, and Step. When I was in middle school my very first email address was steponme1602@hotmail.com which now makes me laugh. When I went to Thailand my blog's name was Step in Thailand. So I thought for my second blog experience I would continue the theme; hence, Step in Ghana was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment